- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Aka "involve oneself deeply in a particular activity or interest."
I'm very difficult to get immersed with tv series, I always get more worried about how much time it'll last.
This makes my life a hell when someone comes and say "that thing is so good, will you watch it?"
No, I won't, I cant even get the will to watch most of my "plan to watch" lol
I can get easily immersed with internet and sleeping though
Peace out
I'm very difficult to get immersed with tv series, I always get more worried about how much time it'll last.
This makes my life a hell when someone comes and say "that thing is so good, will you watch it?"
No, I won't, I cant even get the will to watch most of my "plan to watch" lol
I can get easily immersed with internet and sleeping though
Peace out