What makes you like a song? (2 Viewers)

Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,274
Reactions Received
1,884
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,016
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
How do you determine that you like it?

I feel like it really depends but if I like the artists voice it will make me like the song more. It’s kinda hard to listen to a song when you don’t like their voice or tone 😭
Or if there are adlibs or something I will love it lol :sanapray:
 
Joined
13 December 2022
Messages
399
Reactions Received
533
Location
Atlantis
Website
softlaceus.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hm, I guess it depends on a lot of things. Mostly on the quality of the song and the voice of the artist, I guess! For casual listening I like it when a song is catchy and has a chorus that isn't just instrumentals... But I feel like for ballads the most important thing is obviously the vocal skill of the singer!
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
oh I tend to focus a bit more on the instrumental. I think if you can build a cohesive ambiance through good instrumental choices and have decent hooks, I'll like it.

Not that I don't value vocals. Vocals can add or subtract from this depending...
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
if it sounds too messy it's a no from me... i wanna be able to hear each part of the instrumental
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
To the author ~ Since this is a music discussion thread, I have reported it to be moved into the K-Chill Zone section.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
A song should flip the inner switch and evoce special emotions. I even don't care about the music genre (although Rock and Metal songs have these effect on me the most). I also don't care what other people or the media think about my favorite songs. First and foremost they are my favorite songs!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No sad songs! I'm already a depressive as is. lol And the same goes for albums - if most of the songs are sad ballads, I won't download.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think its a combination of the instrumental, the artists voice and how catchy it is or how it effects me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread