- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So this is random but considering that AI idols are becoming a little more confident.
What do you prefer of these 3?
Where it's just a full-on AI group like MAVE:
Or like aespa or K/DA where it's a regular group with AI versions?
Or do you like it more when it's a mix of real idols with AI idols like SUPERKIND?
I like all of the groups listed above so don't take it as hate BUT I think SUPERKIND freaks me out the most?
Just imagine being an idol in a group with a superficial person who looks stunning??
I've seen the AI members of this group promoted more than the ACTUAL members and I think it's kind of weird.
What are your thoughts?
What do you prefer of these 3?
Where it's just a full-on AI group like MAVE:
Or like aespa or K/DA where it's a regular group with AI versions?
Or do you like it more when it's a mix of real idols with AI idols like SUPERKIND?
I like all of the groups listed above so don't take it as hate BUT I think SUPERKIND freaks me out the most?
Just imagine being an idol in a group with a superficial person who looks stunning??
I've seen the AI members of this group promoted more than the ACTUAL members and I think it's kind of weird.
What are your thoughts?