what makes your life worth living? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
For me...

To continue the life that2 people closest to me couldn't finish...
Today was one's deathday... Any support is appreciated right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
aw your life has such a beautiful meaning. I'm so sorry for your loss... I'm here if you need me, stay strong, live on.... <3
I try my best.

Thank you. I will do my best to make them proud... <3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread