I am reading assassination classroom and girl got game atm :pandatea:
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 4 May 2021 #1 I am reading assassination classroom and girl got game atm Reactions: lexus and Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 4 May 2021 #2 Skip beat and one piece Reactions: lexus and Villains
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 4 May 2021 #3 I’ve been reading some chapters from Tsubaki Chou Lonely Planet lately Reactions: Villains
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 May 2021 #4 One Piece, Kingdom, Spy x Family, Yona of the Dawn, Houseki no Kuni... Reactions: Villains