What manga would you recommend? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I struggle on where to start, but I would really like to read some I just don’t know where to begin since there’s so much.
:llama_shook:
I’m open to anything tbh so throw all your recs at me.
:ankha::ankha::ankha:
​
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The most popular manga right now is probably Jujutsu Kaisen and it's really great! I only read the first volume (but I watched the anime), but I'm intrigued
The manga has 19 volumes at the moment and is still ongoing

Another popular, and also one of my favourites, is Demon Slayer
Demon Slayer is completed with 23 volumes, but I also can recommend the anime!! One of the best animated shows ever and also super close to the original source

I also can recommend Tokyo Revengers!
I didn’t intend to read the manga, but season 1 of the anime ended with such a huge cliffhanger…
:oliviakek:
Anyways the manga is still ongoing, but the final arc already started so we are approaching the end

And here are some BL mangas I enjoy (mostly One Shots or with only a couple of volumes)
- I hear the Sunspot
- Therapy Game and it's sequel Therapy Game Re
- Seven Days
- This Wonderful Season With You
- No Touching At All
- Fangs
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The most popular manga right now is probably Jujutsu Kaisen and it's really great! I only read the first volume (but I watched the anime), but I'm intrigued
The manga has 19 volumes at the moment and is still ongoing

Another popular, and also one of my favourites, is Demon Slayer
Demon Slayer is completed with 23 volumes, but I also can recommend the anime!! One of the best animated shows ever and also super close to the original source

I also can recommend Tokyo Revengers!
I didn’t intend to read the manga, but season 1 of the anime ended with such a huge cliffhanger…
:oliviakek:
Anyways the manga is still ongoing, but the final arc already started so we are approaching the end

And here are some BL mangas I enjoy (mostly One Shots or with only a couple of volumes)
- I hear the Sunspot
- Therapy Game and it's sequel Therapy Game Re
- Seven Days
- This Wonderful Season With You
- No Touching At All
- Fangs
Demon Slayer has always really intrigued me, I may choose that one :pikahappy:
i recommend kuma kuma kuma bear it's a short 6 volume isekai series. And it's really cute.
I shall check it out thank you :pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread