- Joined
- 20 December 2023
- Messages
- 1,639
- Reactions Received
- 522
- Location
- on a shelf
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,935
- Fandom
- cassiexo-elf
- Pronouns
- she/her
eunhyuk ofc, who will i post but my very unlucky ult :')Who is this 😭😭
eunhyuk ofc, who will i post but my very unlucky ult :')Who is this 😭😭
Ohhh I've never heard of him, I'm sorry 😭eunhyuk ofc, who will i post but my very unlucky ult :')
They're from the same planetlong lost brothers
OOHHHH NOOOOO NOT THAT ONEprobably this unfortunate photo that's been haunting him for like 12 years
![]()
free feet
I read Bang Chan and I had to reply it thoBut my bias is seungmin 😭
DAaAnce is also noteworthy!Jisoo's I'm not scary
Jisoo's I know his face
Jisoo's no never
(plus much much more)
Ehehe, I've never heard of them either 😭 I'll check them out today ✌From Suju
Oooh lolI read Bang Chan and I had to reply it tho
ooohhhh you shouldEhehe, I've never heard of them either 😭 I'll check them out today ✌
there's a lot lolDAaAnce is also noteworthy!