I play Love and Deepspace :sanapray:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 30 September 2024 #1 I play Love and Deepspace Reactions: pinkmelodies
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,051 Reactions Received 13,719 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,308 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 30 September 2024 #2 Omg me too!! I'm addicted. My fav is Zayne Reactions: Magician
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 30 September 2024 #3 pinkmelodies said: Omg me too!! I'm addicted. My fav is Zayne Click to expand... no way!!! my favourite is Rafayel Reactions: pinkmelodies
pinkmelodies said: Omg me too!! I'm addicted. My fav is Zayne Click to expand... no way!!! my favourite is Rafayel
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,598 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,438 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 30 September 2024 #4 a mobile game version of wheel of fortune but in polish
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 30 September 2024 #5 Shining Nikki and Zenless Zone zero But I play love and deepspace too
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 55,288 Reactions Received 17,190 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 337 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 30 September 2024 #6 idolish7 and ive been playing honkai star rail on phone a lot... (im typically a pc player but its easier to do my dailys casually this way)
idolish7 and ive been playing honkai star rail on phone a lot... (im typically a pc player but its easier to do my dailys casually this way)
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,941 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,168 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 30 September 2024 #7 I would love to play that Subway surfers, magic tiles 3 and Smash Hit