What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of? (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,473
Reactions Received
39,110
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,845
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Princess Bride
Never Ending Story
Kingdom of Heaven
Big
10 Things I hate about you.
IQ
Willow
Jupiter Ascending
Chronicles of Riddik
Riddik
The Martian
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
Wreck It Ralph
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Everything Everywhere All At Once.

I saw that in theaters about 10 times last year because it was so good at first watch!!
I really hope Michelle Yeoh, Stephanie Hsu, and Key Huy Quan WIN the Oscars!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread