What movie or show disturbed or traumatized you? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Basically title.
For me, that show was an anime called school days that I watched when I was in middle school.
I won't go into detail about it, but it was pretty messed up for a show called school days.​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh yep School Days was fucked up lmao.

There’s a Korean movie called Moebius which disturbed tf outta me so that one probably. Don’t look it up.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Baechu and Mangoey

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I don't care for anything that's claymation
There's also another type of animation I don't care for, but idk what it's called. The characters just looked deformed/dirty.
The Spongebob episode where they scare Squidward with the Flying Dutchman

Also that Trolli commercial
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread