What music do you listen to... (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
That isn't in English, Korean, Japanese or Chinese, or isn't from an artist in those countries?

I vibe with a few songs from an Icelandic band called Sigur Rós, and I think a lot of Icelandic bands have a similar vibe? WeSauce on yt had a playlist of some music from Icelandic bands and I liked quite a lot of it actually. I hope I find that playlist again and also just discover more music like that in general, it's mad relaxing and I can vibe with it.

come vibe with me if u wanna
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Finnish ofc, but not much else apart from those listed and finnish. I sometimes listen t.a.tu's russian songs though mostly their english ones. Apart from that I have listened couple random songs from here and there that was in different language.

My friend is actually fan of Sigur Ros, but I haven't listened them myself ^^
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Finnish ofc, but not much else apart from those listed and finnish. I sometimes listen t.a.tu's russian songs though mostly their english ones. Apart from that I have listened couple random songs from here and there that was in different language.

My friend is actually fan of Sigur Ros, but I haven't listened them myself ^^
I assume ur Finnish? Do u vibe more with Finnish music or English music and/or kpop? Are there any differences between the music trends that you like or not for example? Also ur friend is intellectual :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably Russian songs. I am partly russian so it‘s always something that my mom and some of my other family enjoys to listen to.

I also hear some german music eventhough I am not a big fan of those mostly
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I assume ur Finnish? Do u vibe more with Finnish music or English music and/or kpop? Are there any differences between the music trends that you like or not for example? Also ur friend is intellectual :sanapray:
I actually listen mostly japanese music these days :sakUwu:

There is some differences. When I'm listening sth in Finnish or English lyrics and msg the song is trying to convey are most important for me. I really appreciate artistry and when I'm listening sth in Finnish or English I don't usually listen regular pop that much. In Finnish I mostly listen slower and bit melancholic songs and I don't rly follow what's trendy at the moment. I listen lot of stuff in English, but more rock and electronic songs than regular pop songs.

Then what comes to kpop and somewhat to jpop/rock as well, I mostly go with what is catchy to me. The lyrics are less important, sometimes I don't even check out what they are. The sound, beat, instrument, vocals stands out more. Kpop is usually quite simple fun for me, though there is some good (pop)rock songs and songs with great lyrics and artistry in kpop as well.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
probably Russian songs. I am partly russian so it‘s always something that my mom and some of my other family enjoys to listen to.

I also hear some german music eventhough I am not a big fan of those mostly
Rammstein is German right? I've probably heard them a few times just from my dad blasting it in his room. I also came home to him listening to SNSD after I downloaded their album tho so that was fun after being so used to just hearing heavy metal coming from his room lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Rammstein is German right? I've probably heard them a few times just from my dad blasting it in his room. I also came home to him listening to SNSD after I downloaded their album tho so that was fun after being so used to just hearing heavy metal coming from his room lol
yes Rammstein is a band from germany . they are pretty known internationally though people hardly talk about them here.
and wow your dad is enjoying some cool music
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually listen mostly japanese music these days :sakUwu:

There is some differences. When I'm listening sth in Finnish or English lyrics and msg the song is trying to convey are most important for me. I really appreciate artistry and when I'm listening sth in Finnish or English I don't usually listen regular pop that much. In Finnish I mostly listen slower and bit melancholic songs and I don't rly follow what's trendy at the moment. I listen lot of stuff in English, but more rock and electronic songs than regular pop songs.

Then what comes to kpop and somewhat to jpop/rock as well, I mostly go with what is catchy to me. The lyrics are less important, sometimes I don't even check out what they are. The sound, beat, instrument, vocals stands out more. Kpop is usually quite simple fun for me, though there is some good (pop)rock songs and songs with great lyrics and artistry in kpop as well.
Ye I feel like songs in English are usually a lot more meaningful to me personally, I mean there are many songs in kpop too that I feel that way about but only for the artists that I actually stan, for most other artists i'll only listen to their hit tracks which is just pop whereas the more personal songs are the ballad type songs you discover after listening to a group for a while I think
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
yes Rammstein is a band from germany . they are pretty known internationally though people hardly talk about them here.
and wow your dad is enjoying some cool music
His favourite kpop song is Genie. My whole family (who is currently living at home) has at least 1 kpop song they really like tbh. My sister loved Overdose by Exo, my mum Fire by BTS, and my brother I by Taeyeon (but i'm not sure if it's bc he actually likes the song or he just thinks she's hot lol)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Rammstein is German right? I've probably heard them a few times just from my dad blasting it in his room. I also came home to him listening to SNSD after I downloaded their album tho so that was fun after being so used to just hearing heavy metal coming from his room lol
yes Rammstein is a band from germany . they are pretty known internationally though people hardly talk about them here.
and wow your dad is enjoying some cool music
Oh I forgot to mention Rammstein. I had some of their albums when I was more into hard rock and metal as teen xd I don't listen them that often anymore, though I still like some of their songs.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
His favourite kpop song is Genie. My whole family (who is currently living at home) has at least 1 kpop song they really like tbh. My sister loved Overdose by Exo, my mum Fire by BTS, and my brother I by Taeyeon (but i'm not sure if it's bc he actually likes the song or he just thinks she's hot lol)
your brother has taste with I :haylul: even if it‘s just about Taeyeons hotness
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh I forgot to mention Rammstein. I had some of their albums when I was more into hard rock and metal as teen xd I don't listen them that often anymore, though I still like some of their songs.
Omg what a coincidence tho that I mentioned them lol
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ye I feel like songs in English are usually a lot more meaningful to me personally, I mean there are many songs in kpop too that I feel that way about but only for the artists that I actually stan, for most other artists i'll only listen to their hit tracks which is just pop whereas the more personal songs are the ballad type songs you discover after listening to a group for a while I think
Yup there is lot of songs that I like in kpop that aren't that meaningful to me, they just sound nice ^^; You definitely have to dig bit more to find sth meaningful, but that doesn't mean those don't exist. And there is some indie/rock artist in kpop too that I like who tend to have more meaningful content like NELL. But that's not your regular kpop.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
That isn't in English, Korean, Japanese or Chinese, or isn't from an artist in those countries?

I vibe with a few songs from an Icelandic band called Sigur Rós, and I think a lot of Icelandic bands have a similar vibe? WeSauce on yt had a playlist of some music from Icelandic bands and I liked quite a lot of it actually. I hope I find that playlist again and also just discover more music like that in general, it's mad relaxing and I can vibe with it.

come vibe with me if u wanna
I listen to music from my mothertongue, tamil.

I just love this song so much. It's so soothing and the slow build-up of instruments and different sounds is really pretty.

Also Vijay :sj_weary:




One of my other favourites (Vijay again lol) is this one. It's so sweet as well. There are eng subs if you want to know the lyrics although it is innacurate at times. The song is also a bop




Another bop which I love:




This song is a huge guilty pleasure >.>

 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I listen to music from my mothertongue, tamil.

I just love this song so much. It's so soothing and the slow build-up of instruments and different sounds is really pretty.

Also Vijay :sj_weary:




One of my other favourites (Vijay again lol) is this one. It's so sweet as well. There are eng subs if you want to know the lyrics although it is innacurate at times. The song is also a bop




Another bop which I love:




This song is a huge guilty pleasure >.>

Feel like he stole some ladies' hearts in the first one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread