What Musical Instruments Can You Play? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I played a trumpet a while as a kid, was even able to play one orchestra concerts even if I wasn't that good :pandaannoyed: quite experience still I guess. Can't play anymore though!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh yeah I remember The Recorder. It was mandatory to learn it here too. Meh I didn't really give a shit about it after though. I can still probably learn to play Hot Cross Buns though lmao.

As for other instruments, Yoda is not that talented ;-;
 
Joined
7 October 2018
Messages
146
Reactions Received
629
Location
my laptop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
^
Also, How long?

It was mandatory in school to learn The Recorder so I started playing that instrument 17 years ago

I have been playing the Trumpet for 12 years now.

What about you guys?​
whoo boi have i got a story:
  • recorder: thank god i missed that shithole for most of my life. had to do it in my 6th year tho ;p
  • piano: a goddamned love-hate relationship. it's like... UGH WHERE DO I BEGIN.
    k so i've been playing since 3rd grade i gave up on my tutors and eveuntually got bored with dat because i was too lazy to continue oof. :/
  • guitar: tried. failed. gave up.
  • still tryna do bass tho so i'll see to that now
  • erhu: chinese instrument i'm really interested in and (at least) half-decent. love doing it but i'mjust socially anxous bc my friend owns it and its moslty community stuff oof.
  • drums: still starting out; my mom's godchild (? that's the word? lmao) trying to teach me so XD
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can only play a few songs on guitar and that's it lol. I'm trying to learn piano but I find it harder to stay motivated compared to when I was learning some stuff on the guitar.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread