What my mom said last night hurts to the core (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ok so last night my brother ate bread without asking. he do that a lot cause of course i don't tell and he get caught. My mom get real anger and call us brats that don't hurt me at all. Then she start calling me thing and i don't care until she call me the one word people who seen me call me 'Ugly'. She of all people know that that my weak spot. I cry all night then went to sleep but it still. i don't know what to do maybe i am ugly like everyone to say. i guess i have no one now my yonger bro said "i wish you were not my sister" and know my mom "say i wish i never gave birth to you". i hurt badly i'm all a lone now maybe i should runaway but that won't work to cause i have no one to go to. idk how it came to this a few day i was high on life and kpop and anime next min i was i back to low. all i can say is that i won't be ok for a good time so im just but my mask on and smile cause i don't think this is going to go away. Just want to say this before i put my fake smile on and act like i'm ok.
45396

 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ok so last night my brother ate bread without asking. he do that a lot cause of course i don't tell and he get caught. My mom get real anger and call us brats that don't hurt me at all. Then she start calling me thing and i don't care until she call me the one word people who seen me call me 'Ugly'. She of all people know that that my weak spot. I cry all night then went to sleep but it still. i don't know what to do maybe i am ugly like everyone to say. i guess i have no one now my yonger bro said "i wish you were not my sister" and know my mom "say i wish i never gave birth to you". i hurt badly i'm all a lone now maybe i should runaway but that won't work to cause i have no one to go to. idk how it came to this a few day i was high on life and kpop and anime next min i was i back to low. all i can say is that i won't be ok for a good time so im just but my mask on and smile cause i don't think this is going to go away. Just want to say this before i put my fake smile on and act like i'm ok.
6fbec9d6fe507638bfd856f8dee712d1.jpg

You know sometimes parents say things that are hurtful. Poor parenting on her side, you never call your child ugly or any other insult for that matter. Frack if anything else it's her and your dads DNA that created you. Furthermore it was her and your dad mistake that created you so now they have to live with you. Not saying you're actually a mistake, I am just saying everytime your mom throws that at you.

"I wish I never gave birth to you" recoil with "I can't help you couldn't figure out how to use a clothes hanger" or "I can't help you couldn't figure out control"

"You're ugly" recoil with "well they say I look like you"

"I wish you wern't my sister" recoil with "Feelings the same, I wish I had a brother instead."
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sounds like there's a lot of toxicity going on at home for you, I'm very sorry to hear all this. I don't know why they'd tell you such things, but something I've learned is that if no one is your friend, you must be your own friend. Treat yourself well, be there for yourself.. I'm sure that they don't actually mean these things but they really shouldn't say them to you. I hope you can do something nice for yourself and feel better soon <3
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You know sometimes parents say things that are hurtful. Poor parenting on her side, you never call your child ugly or any other insult for that matter. Frack if anything else it's her and your dads DNA that created you. Furthermore it was her and your dad mistake that created you so now they have to live with you. Not saying you're actually a mistake, I am just saying everytime your mom throws that at you.

"I wish I never gave birth to you" recoil with "I can't help you couldn't figure out a clothes hanger" or "I can't help you couldn't figure out control"

"You're ugly" recoil with "well they say I look like you"

"I wish you wern't my sister" recoil with "Feelings the same, I wish I had a brother instead."
i not sure any more these are one of the main reason i want to move to korea
1.it far away
2.don't have to worry about geting shot cause guns not allowed
3. i don't have to cry cause of my fam cause the only fam i will talk to is my grandma
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
sounds like there's a lot of toxicity going on at home for you, I'm very sorry to hear all this. I don't know why they'd tell you such things, but something I've learned is that if no one is your friend, you must be your own friend. Treat yourself well, be there for yourself.. I'm sure that they don't actually mean these things but they really shouldn't say them to you. I hope you can do something nice for yourself and feel better soon <3
i not sure it they mean it or not but all i know is that i'm not going to foget or forgive this. So i'll try hard to recover for ya'll cause i do not want to be like this


this is me

it will take time but i'll be back to taeyang (the korean name i gave myself cause it mean sun)
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i not sure any more these are one of the main reason i want to move to korea
1.it far away
2.don't have to worry about geting shot cause guns not allowed
3. i don't have to cry cause of my fam cause the only fam i will talk to is my grandma
OH I know about bad family. Several people I know come form them and my family is screwed. I havn't talked to my mom in over 15 years. Don't let people kid you, if your mom continues to treat you like shit you have zero obligation to continue to call her your mother after you've grown. Also my sister hated me growing up because of the abuse she suffered by my parents and her view poitn on how I got treated better then her (i wasn't). And my grandma was the only mom I truely known. As soon as my grandma died I lost my mom IMHO.

My mom used to throw it in my face she should have gotten an abortion and how I was lucky she found god before she found out about me. I always show back "well to late now" or "metal clothes hangers mom, they're abundant and easy to find" and "Finding god wasn't all that great was it"

PS: I moved to CA to escape my family which is pretty far away.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I remember when my gran said my mum was ugly once and I was about to lose it but I just ignored it.
Since my gran isn't herself a lot of the time and is deluded.

Bad parenting on your mum's end.
No child is ugly.

we are all beautiful, no matter our background, personality, or what have you.

I wish people didn't use put down words.
it's like when my brother makes jokes about our half sibling who has down syndrome. I get so mad ya know....
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
@DrowningFishy I'm unable to write everything I think because I'm in bed but I just wanted to say that we don't know how bad the situation is, and "recoiling" or just being toxic shouldn't be the way to go inside a family. Nobody is going to benefit from having a more hostile environment inside your home.

@BlackKoreaboo Try to be smarter, even understanding if necessary, and believe in yourself. You know who you are and you got to be proud with yourself, ignore those comments even if they hurt, and whenever it's possible try to talk with whoever was involved to share your insecurities, your issues, what you didn't like and what you'd like from them.

I hope it gets better.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I remember when my gran said my mum was ugly once and I was about to lose it but I just ignored it.
Since my gran isn't herself a lot of the time and is deluded.

Bad parenting on your mum's end.
No child is ugly.

we are all beautiful, no matter our background, personality, or what have you.

I wish people didn't use put down words.
it's like when my brother makes jokes about our half sibling who has down syndrome. I get so mad ya know....
oh my brother half siblings oh they were some bad people the boy would hurt inside and out and the girl back up for him ohhhh if i could make them feel how did i would so i going to "kill them by be a jackass" i never talk to them there nothing to me now so if i do get rich. Oh if they as me for one penny ha they ain't getting nothing.

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
oh my brother half siblings oh they were some bad people the boy would hurt inside and out and the girl back up for him ohhhh if i could make them feel how did i would so i going to "kill them by be a jackass" i never talk to them there nothing to me now so if i do get rich. Oh if they as me for one penny ha they ain't getting nothing.

I know I have a brother from Thailand who is 40 something dad told me.
Never met him, but apparently he is from my mums first husband.

That's the way to do it. No coin for the people that hate on you.
I would do the same in your shoes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@DrowningFishy I'm unable to write everything I think because I'm in bed but I just wanted to say that we don't know how bad the situation is, and "recoiling" or just being toxic shouldn't be the way to go inside a family. Nobody is going to benefit from having a more hostile environment inside your home.

@BlackKoreaboo Try to be smarter, even understanding if necessary, and believe in yourself. You know who you are and you got to be proud with yourself, ignore those comments even if they hurt, and whenever it's possible try to talk with whoever was involved to share your insecurities, your issues, what you didn't like and what you'd like from them.

I hope it gets better.
i'll try but idk if i have the guts to talk to her. Cause she maybe won't understand. thx tho
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is such a toxic situation. hope you feel better now. You are amazing and don‘t let anyone say anything differently
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Your parents must have really spoiled you... OP those are bad advices
OH hell no. I just found out yesterday on accident my mom remarried nearly a year ago. My family is very toxic and it all stems from the same woman I havn't talked to in nearly two decades.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
My mom does the same thing so I can relate. I'm sorry you have to go through that and I promise it will get better. She might have said that in the heat of the moment.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OH hell no. I just found out yesterday on accident my mom remarried nearly a year ago. My family is very toxic and it all stems from the same woman I havn't talked to in nearly two decades.
dang if i got married i would tell my fam cause i don't just pop up and amierca and "oh hi fam long no see good to see ya'll, oh this man beside me is my husband." like in one of those anime.

 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Talking back to my parents would have been really dangerous, that's why I said that
real dangerous


the fear is over whelming
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 239

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread