18+ What my username almost was (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
1,941
Reactions Received
2,738
Location
yksi kaksi kolme sauna~~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,054
Fandom
ATINY/KAJ stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
At first I wanted to call myself FarAwayPromise
Well... "Promise" being based on Kingdom's song "Promise"

But then I thought about what acronym that would make...
and then I changed it to something else.

I prefer the acronym F.A.R​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
OHMYGOD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread