Not technically kpop but Xiaojun is such a pretty name imo :sanapray:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,386 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 3 December 2020 #1 Not technically kpop but Xiaojun is such a pretty name imo Reactions: Yili, lunaria, Evergreen and 1 other person
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 3 December 2020 #2 Ernest Reactions: Yili, lunaria, Wingfrost and 1 other person
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 3 December 2020 #3 stage names ? i love aisha and yves Reactions: Yili, lunaria, Wingfrost and 1 other person
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 3 December 2020 #4 For stage names, Rain Reactions: Yili, lunaria, Wingfrost and 1 other person
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 3 December 2020 #5 I like Solar and Ren Reactions: Yili, lunaria and Ahsoka
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 3 December 2020 #6 Taemin Reactions: Yili, lunaria and Ahsoka
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 3 December 2020 #7 Wendy and Joy Reactions: Yili, lunaria and Ahsoka
lunaria Joined 1 August 2019 Messages 2,819 Reactions Received 4,468 Location ☾ the other side of the moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,802 Fandom ☾ gg stan ☽ Gender Bi-Gender Pronouns ☾ he/she ☽ 3 December 2020 #8 bella and winter are my favorites Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 3 December 2020 #9 I love Byeongkwan's name Reactions: Yili
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 3 December 2020 #10 I love Aespa's stage names recently but there are too many names in kpop that I enjoy so I'll go with them for now
I love Aespa's stage names recently but there are too many names in kpop that I enjoy so I'll go with them for now
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 3 December 2020 #11 Minami