What nicknames have you given your pet? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well I have a dog called Ruudolf...

We call him Ruudolfus, Nuuskmõmmik (the character with the green hat from the moomins), Luudo (from one of the "monsters" in the movie labyrinth) and some other things I can't remember rn!
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and NASA

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love this cuz it sounds nothing like the original name :lisalaugh: not that I know how that's pronounced anyways :rosesmug:
Actually it is quite a good translation of the original name! Not quite word for word, but it really gives off the same vibe and a very similar meaning!
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My pet snake's name is 3.14. I call her Pi, Noodle, Spaghett (no i), linguini, and sssssoups on
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread