What non-Kpop stuff do you follow on Youtube? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Other than official Kpop channels or reactors, stages and such, what other channels do you subscribe to or spend most of your time watching?

For me, it's either Techtube- mostly about latest smartphones, gadgets and such, some anime Youtubers like Gigguk, Nuxtaku, TheAnimeMan, a few movie channels which review/discuss movies and because I'm also a typical guy I enjoy watching stuff about cars/motorbikes :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
A couple people who do reaction videos to Reddit and whatnot
Reaction videos to Reddit? :wimwim:
Like do they pick posts from random subs?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reaction videos to Reddit? :wimwim:
Like do they pick posts from random subs?
Yeah, some subs that are common would be insane parents, nice guys/girls, lgbt subreddits, ect
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
french stuff like tokyo no jo, louis san, jowti and also free documentary and dw documentary.
also trains pas comme les autres :D.
it´s seriously about trains .... yeah ... that stuff.... now who is weird here :D
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
french stuff like tokyo no jo, louis san, jowti and also free documentary and dw documentary.
also trains pas comme les autres :D.
it´s seriously about trains .... yeah ... that stuff.... now who is weird here :D
Trains could be a serious passion, no judgment :lisalaugh:
Some of my friends are really into planes and I could never understand why lol. And there are people into cars and motorcycles so trains aren't that bad :jenniesmug:
All this french stuff, are you French? :sanapray:

Pretty much the only non-Kpop stuff I watch on YouTube are either tech videos (smartphones, notebooks, smart home etc.) or cooking videos.
Ayy tech tube is actually pretty nice lol, although watch them enough and they start getting kinda repetitive lol.

I just remembered I also have a huge love for watches- mostly mechanical/automatic, so I spend hours watching videos of luxury Swiss timepieces I'll never be able to afford :sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Trains could be a serious passion, no judgment :lisalaugh:
Some of my friends are really into planes and I could never understand why lol. And there are people into cars and motorcycles so trains aren't that bad :jenniesmug:
All this french stuff, are you French? :sanapray:



Ayy tech tube is actually pretty nice lol, although watch them enough and they start getting kinda repetitive lol.

I just remembered I also have a huge love for watches- mostly mechanical/automatic, so I spend hours watching videos of luxury Swiss timepieces I'll never be able to afford :sj_weary:
French? please, I´m not that cool :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
commentators like Danny Gonzales Drew Gooden, anime youtubers sometimes, cooking youtubers like Binging with Babish, many many different kinds that i watch LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
If I'm going to tell about what non-kpop stuff I follow on youtube; I must reply everything. To properly reply to that, I have to tell what non-idol stuff I follow on youtube. Currently, some health related channels mostly. I follow tons of stuff I no longer watch. I'll have to cull my subs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
cooking, animal videos and pewdiepie u.u
I just checked out Pewdiepie, but apparently he's on break??? Do you know for how long, because I don't want to sub to someone who'[s just not going to be active. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I just checked out Pewdiepie, but apparently he's on break??? Do you know for how long, because I don't want to sub to someone who'[s just not going to be active. lol
didn't even know he was on a break, haven't checked his videos in a while XD so idk x)
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I watch family vloggers mainly. Some of my favorites are (and I'll ad a little something about each one):

Five Two Love - a family from southern Utah featuring 2-1/2-year-old quints (Violet, Daisy, Logan, Lincoln, and Lily) and their two older brothers (Shayden is fifteen and Landon is ten). Logan's sac had broken at 21 1/2 weeks gestation, which would've meant Mom would lose all five babies, but it miraculously healed (the ONLY documented case so far!) and she was able to carry them 7 1/2 weeks longer.

Rachelle and Justin - a family from southern Cali featuring two-year-old Emma, eight-month-old twins Reuben and Asher, and angel baby Brynn. Justin suffers from male-factor infertility, so all kids were conceived through IVF. Brynn (she came before Emma, and she would be 3 1/2 now) was stillborn at around 20 weeks or so, and Emma has Brynn as one of her middle names in memoriam. (full name is Emma Brynn Grace)

KKandbabyJ - a family from Orlando featuring three little boys (Jackson is five, Landon [omg another Landon! lol] is turning four soon, and Sutton is two). They're an interracial family, as the dad is Vietnamese-American.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Mostly gaming, comedy, anime.

Main subs I probably watch the most.

LongBeachGriffy
Scamboli Reviews
Oxhorn
SsethTzeenTach

Also some K-Actress channels and academics/writers.

And then the random subs that come up. Like you watch a video and are so charmed you have to subscribe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread