What other type of forums do you visit? (2 Viewers)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I got banned from DenofAngels but I still visit it :(
And you can find me on r/LoveNikki and r/bjd , I also mod r/BernadetteBanner
you get banned on forums?:hayshook::nakypog::naeunshock:
also the doll forum you mentioned, looks funny, never knew there were forums out there like that
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ummm no its not kpop related but its just that the community has a certain "rep" :welp:
Bet it’s fur affinity isn’t it
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I was a legend on Liverpool Football Club's official forum for about a decade. Not posted there for about five years though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread