what person/place do you consider your home? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
where do you feel most safe? who do you run to when everything goes wrong?

I don't really feel like I have a person I'm close enough to to say the things hidden in my heart, so I just deal with it on my own until I feel better for a while again.. as for the place, I'd have to choose my apartment because at least I can be alone there..

 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Definitely @igloo and @Skinnny. They mean the world to me and I can't imagine sharing the things I share with them with other people. They always make me feel welcome and accepted. They are my home.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My apartment is definitely my home, but I feel like my parents home is also my home in some extent, though it always takes bit of time to settle down when I travel there and not feeling like visitor.

As person its between my mom and my sister depending on the topic.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
It depends on the level of world ending.
one of the most world ending things would actually be @infire707 leaving or something happening to her so it'd be hard to go to her if that occurred
obviously i would otherwise
for slightly smaller things I still share with her but will also go to @BaiPinTing or @la_mort_pour_vous or (when he's actually around) sometimes @emanresu
I also consider @Taeri my family and would do the same with her.
in general those are the people I consider my family
but I hope to increase this soon
as for the place
my room hands down
it is my sanctuary
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
without a doubt @ikonicraja and @Vikki off the top of my head

I've told them both so much about myself I haven't told anyone before and I trust them both with my entire heart. I love you both so much :maheart: :pandalove:

also @Darjeeling and @mimi_mimi although we've all stopped talking to each other that much :yolk: we should get crazy again!

and if we're talking about physical objects, the stuffed kangaroo my grandfather bought for me in NYC when I was two. it's always been there in my life and it's just such a special part of me :maheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
without a doubt @ikonicraja and @Vikki off the top of my head

I've told them both so much about myself I haven't told anyone before and I trust them both with my entire heart. I love you both so much :maheart: :pandalove:

also @Darjeeling and @mimi_mimi although we've all stopped talking to each other that much :yolk: we should get crazy again!

and if we're talking about physical objects, the stuffed kangaroo my grandfather bought for me in NYC when I was two. it's always been there in my life and it's just such a special part of me :maheart:
How many times are you going to make me smile today :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
472
Reactions Received
1,519
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
without a doubt @ikonicraja and @Vikki off the top of my head

I've told them both so much about myself I haven't told anyone before and I trust them both with my entire heart. I love you both so much :maheart: :pandalove:

also @Darjeeling and @mimi_mimi although we've all stopped talking to each other that much :yolk: we should get crazy again!

and if we're talking about physical objects, the stuffed kangaroo my grandfather bought for me in NYC when I was two. it's always been there in my life and it's just such a special part of me :maheart:
aww kuro :pepeheart: ill always be there for you whenever you want me to be <3 youre my home too, i love you so fucking much
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww kuro :pepeheart: ill always be there for you whenever you want me to be <3 youre my home too, i love you so fucking much
I love you so much too mimi :nekolove:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmm, Idk if I have a person that I would run to, probably my parents and my sisters? I'm really close to them, so they give me support whenever I need it.
But if you're talking about the physical place, my apartment is definitely my home. Even if I live alone there, that's the place that I can really call mine, you know? It doesn't feel like my parent's house is my home anymore, I feel a bit out of place when I stay there for some time.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
without a doubt @ikonicraja and @Vikki off the top of my head

I've told them both so much about myself I haven't told anyone before and I trust them both with my entire heart. I love you both so much :maheart: :pandalove:

also @Darjeeling and @mimi_mimi although we've all stopped talking to each other that much :yolk: we should get crazy again!

and if we're talking about physical objects, the stuffed kangaroo my grandfather bought for me in NYC when I was two. it's always been there in my life and it's just such a special part of me :maheart:
you are the best princess :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: I love you so much and you truly are my home. would do anything to protect you
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
obviously my daughter @kuro and @rolex. both are incredible and make me feel at home. They also always make me smile and I am super protective of both of them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread