What pickup line worked for you? (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
And tell me what's your favorite place to order our from so I can pick you up with it.

I snorted. That was corny. But, this is my favorite pick up line and it has WORKED.

Dang boy, are you my appendix? Because I don't understand how you work. But this feeling in my stomach makes me wanna take you out.

It's old. It's from google and honestly the person said it only worked because of my looks and because I couldn't stop wheeze laughing. But it helped my game.​
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Him: How many polar bears does it take to break the ice?

Me: Ummm..... ....

Him: Just one.

It had me laughing and it did break the ice. Nothing ever did happen but it was pretty amusing way to break the ice and get conversation going. He was trying to teach his buddy who had no luck with woman how to pick them up. Needless to say I am certain his buddy will need more then polar bears to break the ice.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Him: How many polar bears does it take to break the ice?

Me: Ummm..... ....

Him: Just one.

It had me laughing and it did break the ice. Nothing ever did happen but it was pretty amusing way to break the ice and get conversation going. He was trying to teach his buddy who had no luck with woman how to pick them up. Needless to say I am certain his buddy will need more then polar bears to break the ice.
I hope his buddies game improves, but honestly that was pretty funny and I see why it worked.

:maheart: I'm going to take notes. I need to become a Casa nova by the end of this lockdown, or I'll start knitting friends at this point. I can't even knit.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What's your zodiac? Cus I think I might be in leo-ve with you. It was really cringy, but it was funny and I laughed.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no one used one on me yet lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hope his buddies game improves, but honestly that was pretty funny and I see why it worked.

:maheart: I'm going to take notes. I need to become a Casa nova by the end of this lockdown, or I'll start knitting friends at this point. I can't even knit.
I think his buddy is hopeless. He was given chance to try a pick up line but instead he wanted to pull out his STD free paper work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Same for me. I think I just get complimented by if I got one. I'd want it to be as cheesy and sad joke like as possible.
we should do that for each other lol. more cheese is what we need
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread