What place do you usually get your coffee from? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Mcdonalds :crycry: Their Caramel frappe is really good in my defense. Their iced coffee. Bitter as hell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,112
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,948
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Starbucks or I buy from the store
starbucks :wimwim:
*sings* I get along with Starbucks lovers... lol ik it's actually "I got a long list of ex lovers" but I love poking fun at misheard lyrics!

@Magician your Starbucks reply was on page 2, and idk how to multi-quote over multiple pages... lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread