What platform are you using instead of spotify now? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I tried Deezer and it refused to work for me, so I made a playlist of songs that were taken down on spotify on Youtube Music :sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm going to try Deezer. I'll also make a few K-pop playlists on YouTube lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Deezer. It's amazing and I like it better than Spotify cause lyrics are integrated. Btw @Vikki let's fix Deezer for you.
It doen't play anything on mobile for me, it just pops up with the premium plans. On desktops it only plays 30 seconds of the songs :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's so weird, works flawless for me, didn't ask me anything, I just made an account and I have all unlocked.
Yeah I wish it worked for me too because it seems to for everyone else. :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmm I have a feeling the songs will eventually be back on Spotify so I don't wanna abandon my meticulously created playlists just yet. My premium subscription just expired like 4 days back tho so I'm happy I didn't renew right away else I'd be pissed lmao.

I might just get Apple Music but remaking those long playlists would take too long which is why I haven't really gotten it just yet. But if I have to switch, that would be my first choice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread