What podcasts do you listen to? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I like to listen to podcasts on my way to work in the morning.

My favorite ones are Two Hot Takes where they read reddit stories and give their opinion on them, and The Chuckle Sandwich which is comprised of some of my favorite YouTube personalities. I don't like all podcasts, though, and I hate listening to ones that sound like they're game announcers - the people should sound like people, casual. I also use Spotify to listen to them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Mangoey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i used to listen to hdigh but I've been too lazy recently. i also catch the clips of get real on youtube and I watched jackson's full episode
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I binge listened to the borrasca podcast when it came out. I read the horror story a couple years ago and loved it, so I had to listen to it :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Im not that into podcast. I listen Hdigh sometimes and watch their clips. And there is some anime podcasts i listen too occasionally
Anime podcasts?! Who do you listen to? I've never heard of anime podcasts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Anime podcasts?! Who do you listen to? I've never heard of anime podcasts.
Trash Taste is probably biggest, they don't only do anime though. R anime podcast is another that i followed but they haven't posted in ages. Thoughtbubble does good for Fruits Basket that I follow weekly :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Trash Taste is probably biggest, they don't only do anime though. R anime podcast is another that i followed but they haven't posted in ages. Thoughtbubble does good for Fruits Basket that I follow weekly :dubuthink:
Interesting, I'll have to take a look into it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread