- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
(Or not if you always loved yourself)
For me I think it was mostly flirting with pretty girls
It was kinda worth it though, since they were pretty and being near pretties is nice right?
(In some cases I was just blinded by love, since I tend to fall for charisma more than looks)
But then the problem was more lack of talent, or not having patience to learn more about all the art involved.
Being a romantic, I had all that thing of caring more about being authentic than learning how to do it the efficient way from the masters of flirting, and thinking like that it'd be better if I focused on other stuff in life.
Still, pretty women are a blessing.
Just curious.
For me I think it was mostly flirting with pretty girls
It was kinda worth it though, since they were pretty and being near pretties is nice right?
(In some cases I was just blinded by love, since I tend to fall for charisma more than looks)
But then the problem was more lack of talent, or not having patience to learn more about all the art involved.
Being a romantic, I had all that thing of caring more about being authentic than learning how to do it the efficient way from the masters of flirting, and thinking like that it'd be better if I focused on other stuff in life.
Still, pretty women are a blessing.
Just curious.