What prevented you from focusing more on yourself in life? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been sexually abused for 16 years and have developed a habit of sleeping where I've gotten sleep paralysis. I just don't focus on myself because I run off and keep to myself. But not for my benefit. More for the use I believe i only possess is helping others. I believe everyone is annoyed with me so i act this way more because people seem to enjoy it

But tbh. Aside from that damage. I'd have to say I put my studies way before myself. I also learn things to help others with. I just never have myself as a priority.
oh sweetheart. I wish I could hug you right now.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I didn't really have a problem with it although i'm not sure whether that's because I didn't really tend to think about it or that I was so defiant younger that whenever something negative was said about me I was just like "screw you"
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: most romantic guy ever.

I think it’s always my insecurities that prevent to follow through. I tend to not be lucky and to get in situations that end up
hurting me. I always question if people around me really care and that is preventing me to see things for how they are and to be happy. I also te to have no focus and can’t even watch a normal video without checking completely out towards the end. My thoughts and feelings are a mess and I wish so much to sort that out but I can’t for some reason. I should love myself more but some days it’s a struggle.
I'll make up for the days you can't boo :nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread