What puts you under the most pressure? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
How do you do that most of the time?
Well, my pressure nowadays come from my job. When I get a new task, for example, that's due earlier than what I've been working on, I have to reprioritize. Or I get two big tasks due on the same day.

I step back to take a 5 minute break, let out a rant if needed, then make a to do list for each task and number it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
A mix of both. I chose a pretty difficult path to follow in life, it was my choice (my fault) and that path is difficult (outside factors)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread