SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 10 October 2019 #1 Reactions: yeji
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 10 October 2019 #2 What..... The title I thought was a prison story, but then I see that tweet xD Wow just wow. Cursing in music is okay, but only if it is to prove a point. If it's excessive and pointless, then it's kind of a downer on the spirits. Reactions: yeji
What..... The title I thought was a prison story, but then I see that tweet xD Wow just wow. Cursing in music is okay, but only if it is to prove a point. If it's excessive and pointless, then it's kind of a downer on the spirits.
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 October 2019 #3 wow that's scarier than the human rights abuses is it wrong that I would actually consider solitary confinement over listening to kids bop.... Reactions: SaviorITZY, DrowningFishy and yeji
wow that's scarier than the human rights abuses is it wrong that I would actually consider solitary confinement over listening to kids bop....
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 10 October 2019 #4 seems lovely Reactions: SaviorITZY and DrowningFishy