- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and eat at restaurants that i would normally not eat at. What do you recommend?
In addition to Greek I mentioned in the other thread, try les 3 Brasseurs if you're in France. They make beers and have a monthly beer.
They have burgers and pizzas etc
![]()
Thank you so much! :DIn addition to Greek I mentioned in the other thread, try les 3 Brasseurs if you're in France. They make beers and have a monthly beer.
They have burgers and pizzas etc
![]()
Vegan? What type of foods are vegan?I recomment vegan ones. they are intresting
Ok so what is your favorite Korean food?In general my family and I love Korean food
they would offer like burgers etc. in a vegan option, a lot of bowls.Vegan? What type of foods are vegan?
Im not super picky, but bimpap is really good. I also love Russian food, especially Korean carrot (its not Korean lol) and marmalade fruit slices.Ok so what is your favorite Korean food?
oo i might try the marmalade fruit slices that sounds good and what is exactly bimpap?Im not super picky, but bimpap is really good. I also love Russian food, especially Korean carrot (its not Korean lol) and marmalade fruit slices.
THEY HAVE VEGAN HAMBURGERS!!!they would offer like burgers etc. in a vegan option, a lot of bowls.
even Burger King and McDonalds offer vegan/vegetarian optionsTHEY HAVE VEGAN HAMBURGERS!!!
heeeeeyyyyy u ruined it! :Deven Burger King and McDonalds offer vegan/vegetarian options
Bimbap is a bowl with a rice base and a mixture of vegetables and meat on top, usually topped off with an egg. Heres a photo of what it looks like, you might recognize it since its a very common dish. Also I keep remembering random foods, Japchae is also really good. Its made with clear noodles and meat and sauce.oo i might try the marmalade fruit slices that sounds good and what is exactly bimpap?