What should I be for Halloween? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Like, I'll take any suggestions right now. This is my first time celebrating, and honestly I'm thinking of getting a plumbob headband to be a Sim. That's it.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
well what your budget and stuff?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You should be ..... happy.

No, seriously if it were me, I´d just go as an emoji :D :D and if someone asked me "what are you?" I´d be like "your happiness" BAMF, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread