What should I do for my J-Hope inspired username??? (2 Viewers)

What should my J-Hope inspired username be?

  • RaeOfHobi (bc I'm a girl and Rae is feminine whereas Ray is masculine)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other? (comment with your suggestion)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's right - as of Thursday at 12:34 am, I can officially ditch my Jimin username for a J-Hope one to complete my aesthetic! I have a few usernames in mind, but I'm an indecisive bitch and can't pick one! :jisoosmh: lol so take this poll and help me! Muchas gracias!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee and Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like Hopewrecked the best :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread