What should my new username be? (1 Viewer)

My username should be

  • suzang (my first and longest username ever)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I just realised that I can change my username again! I thought I had a few more days left but apparently not.

I originally wanted to go back to my original username but I have kind of grown attached to JungkooksWife so I'm not too sure if I want to anymore. So I thought I'd let you guys choose.

Should I keep JungkooksWife or should I go back to Suzan? Or should I make it something else? I'm giving 24 hours only and then I'm going with whatever wins in the poll.​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Taehyungswife though then you need to make another fake Dispatch thread and try to became twitter famous again xd
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly do what you prefer:)
any name seems good to me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Speaking of names, what in the world is yours :welp:
goyo is the korean word for tranquility. It‘s also the name of a song from one of my favorite soloist samuel seo
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
goyo is the korean word for tranquility. It‘s also the name of a song from one of my favorite soloist samuel seo
Damn I didn't expect such a beautiful meaning behind it... Smh :welp:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread