What should my new username be? (1 Viewer)

My username should be

  • suzang (my first and longest username ever)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Taehyungswife though then you need to make another fake Dispatch thread and try to became twitter famous again xd
If I make another viral thread I'm going to be convinced that ARMY are the most gullible fandom out there. But I'll have to either way for next year January 1 or another day where relationships are being revealed left and right for it to work. 😂
@TaehyungsWife

Your polyamorous relationship with Taekook is every ARMY's dream:pandalove:(I'm so sorry I'm so damn tired and feeling super super silly I can't see straight ignore me)
There was J-Hope in the mix too 🤣
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
TaehyungsWife, It will be iconic
It's actually winning and I have no idea how to feel about this. I didn't really think it would actually win when I added it and now that it is, I'm feeling a little regret. If it wins, I think I might go with TaehyungsMama or Sister or something. 🤣
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
TaehyunsWife ofc but suzang sounds super cute what the heck lol?
It's been a while since I last had it but I used to hate it at the time because it was so boring. Now I miss it.
it's literally just my first name and the first letter of my surname. 🤣
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If I make another viral thread I'm going to be convinced that ARMY are the most gullible fandom out there. But I'll have to either way for next year January 1 or another day where relationships are being revealed left and right for it to work. 😂

There was J-Hope in the mix too 🤣
Eeexcellent Hobi deserves all the love! :pepeheart:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's been a while since I last had it but I used to hate it at the time because it was so boring. Now I miss it.
it's literally just my first name and the first letter of my surname. 🤣
but it's still so cute!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread