- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
that's what I'm doingPurple juseyo
Or do a blue with fromis_9 badges
Orange is a good option too! It also looks amazing in the dark theme (gtfo white themed people).that's what I'm doing
![]()
when I first checked on at 5.3K, blue was winning
so I'll get blue, and purple because I want purple
@NogaNono I'll get the clc badge after that just because ok? lol
and to complete my rainbow, I have to get orange xD
I MEAN IM MOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO GET THE CLC BADGE BUT IT MAKES ME IRRATIONALLY ANNOYED THAT SOMEONE WOULD GET A BADGE OF THE LITEARALL WORST COMPANY EVERthat's what I'm doing
![]()
when I first checked on at 5.3K, blue was winning
so I'll get blue, and purple because I want purple
@NogaNono I'll get the clc badge after that just because ok? lol
and to complete my rainbow, I have to get orange xD
IM SO SORRY BUT THATS PLEDIS AND IM NOT GETTING THAT >:(I MEAN IM MOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO GET THE CLC BADGE BUT IT MAKES ME IRRATIONALLY ANNOYED THAT SOMEONE WOULD GET A BADGE OF THE LITEARALL WORST COMPANY EVER
for my orange aesthetic, I need to convince my mom to let me donate TTOrange is a good option too! It also looks amazing in the dark theme (gtfo white themed people).
At least Pledis pays their artists reasonably well. They just have bad management. :(IM SO SORRY BUT THATS PLEDIS AND IM NOT GETTING THAT >:(
but it would look so good on my orange aesthetic crap
oooooofAt least Pledis pays their artists reasonably well. They just have bad management. :(