what shows did you used to watch when you were younger? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Recess, real monsters, rugrats, dexter laboratory...
TMNT, ren and stimpy, rocko's modern life... Biker mice for Mars, tots TV, power rangers..
Alot of stuff.. I guess. Although from the main 3, nick, Disney and cartoon network..
I grew up without Internet and weren't aloud out much so that probably why..
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Mostly Nickelodeon. My faves were Monster High, Angel's Friends, Phineas and Ferb, and Kim Possible.
When I went to kindergarten, I used to really like Winx lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: innies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread