What song foreshadowed your future? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
What's a song you liked without really relating to it, but later on you came to understand it because it happened to you

being a good girl and falling for a bad guy who chooses someone else in the end... being left because you are "too good" yeah..what a great song this is and oh how I miss my girlies <3


 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I literally loved and made this song my ringtone while I was dating this guy back in 2009....never realized the irony that I was actually in a shitty, "Bad Romance" of my own until I got out of it. The irony of it afterwards made me laugh

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread