What song reflects your current mood? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


Like the lyrics have fit my mood a lot
All of these people and all of their friends
Look so good together and I don't fit in
'Cause they're picture perfect
And I'm on the end
Crop me out the photo so they can pretend
Like I don't exist
Like I don't exist
Don't exist
Like I don't exist (no)
Like I don't exist
No



This also is such a mood for me when I think of some people and how they have treated me lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian


this explains how the science of my mind is all messed up and sounds alien almost.
Like the lyrics of this song for instance. And the screams are most likely a reflection of me losing my sanity to the voices.
Which feels like a lot of screaming like this too. Great song by an aussie outfit yes <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread