- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
oooo jbjI listen to a mix of things, some songs that get me even more into my feels or one’s that are upbeat.
Omg I used to listen to that song by Baek Ayeon a lot when it was released..
i like how baek a yeon went straight to the point and named her song a "sad song"
are there any songs you would recommend?Black metal/death metal numbers maybe. I listen to those when I feel sad.
jonghyun's songs always hit me right in the feels istg
The latest Darkthrone album "Old Star" Norwegian black metal band.are there any songs you would recommend?
ooh okay, thank you for the song recos !The latest Darkthrone album "Old Star" Norwegian black metal band.
and Deicide with "Overtures of Blasphemy" from the states (USA)
Old Star was 2019
Overtures of Blasphemy was 2018
Both albums have good songs. Just filter out those you don't like.