What Songs Do You LOVE Finding Covers of? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have this weird obsession with trying to find great covers of Simon & Garfunkles Sound of Silence.
I will randomly just go on hunts to find great versions of it.
I really REALLY want a crazy good rock/punk verstion.
But so far this is my favorite one I've found:


What about you?
What song do you LOVE finding covers for?
What is your favorite cover of THAT song too?​
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Any IU or ChungHa song is my go to cover



 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread