What songs do you use when trying to get someone into kpop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Depends!

I actually got a close friend into K-Pop the same time I got into K-Pop by showing her Fantastic Baby lol. But here's my list kind of:





you can really see my bias in this list x.x oof






I kind of try to show different concepts, mostly with the girl groups. ^^
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I don't have a specific song I give since when I give recommendations I try to make the songs I show similar to what the person is into. For example, I showed Bigbang to someone who was into club banger type songs, and I showed EXO ballads to someone else who was into strong vocalists. After I show people what they'd like though, I try and also recommend something opposing what they like. So, the person who I gave Bigbang to I then also gave softer rock type songs like The Rose has (since thats kinda Kpop lol) and I gave Zico songs to the person who liked vocalists. Kind of to take them out of their comfort zone, ya know?

I'm just now realizing I apparently overthink way too much when trying to get people into Kpop
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I usually ask someone what type of music they listen to, then recommend based on that. I don't really have any go-to songs because kpop is so varied that it's just easier to ask someone about their tastes and then suggest songs of the same style.
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When ever the person music is interested in I’ll show them that genre of KPop.
Example
A rock lover- Day6 (maybe FT Island)
Pop lover (big 3 (Red Velvet, Twice BlackPink)
Acoustic/Indie - Taeyeon/Minseo/Sunmi
Hip hop- (Bad Boy, Whistle, Jay Park)
Country - ()
EDM lover - 4 Walls, Bad Habit
Retro Lover - Where are you now (By CLC)
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
When ever the person music is interested in I’ll show them that genre of KPop.
Example
A rock lover- Day6 (maybe FT Island)
Pop lover (big 3 (Red Velvet, Twice BlackPink)
Acoustic/Indie - Taeyeon/Minseo/Sunmi
Hip hop- (Bad Boy, Whistle, Jay Park)
Country - ()
EDM lover - 4 Walls, Bad Habit
Retro Lover - Where are you now (By CLC)
THERE'S COUNTRY KPOP?!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
None, show them this hella cute video of Dotae
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Depends on who.

I definitely would show some Block B tough since they are not your typical group
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


After this, they either enter the Kpop hole or they never deserved to anyway.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread