Appreciation What songs.... (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Do you feel were released years ago, but are actually very recent?

Imo




I always think like Roller Coaster was released like 3 years ago or something, it feels so classic already.





I always get shocked when I notice BOL4 debuted in 2016.
They are already so legendary, in so little time.





Black Dress feels like it was at least 2 years ago, but also a 2018 release.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
All of Chungha's songs already seem like classics. Even Gotta Go which was released this year:

I wonder why american producers aren't buying these songs to make english versions

They would be instant hits
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread