What spirit animal are you quiz (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
44907
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YOU ARE A FLAMINGO
Your spirit animal is the flamingo. You waltz to your own tune. Everyone who knows you loves your infectious upbeat attitude and quirky antics. You've learned that the greatest gift you can give the world is your individuality and a smile.


:jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
44920


doesn‘t seem to fit 100%. I am an extrovert. So I enjoy places full with people though there are times I just like being alone at home ( ENFP things y’all)
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YOU ARE A SLOTH

Your spirit animal is the sloth. You tend to be very chill. You just want to kick back and have a good time. You love to relax and nap. Your calm nature leads you to be diplomatic as you try to avoid conflict and want everyone to get along.

I don't know.. I guess it's true but I'm not afraid of confronting people, if I don't like something I'll tell it how it is. True about naps though.

Also that quiz went on forever, I don't care about Avengers, don't ask me about it, just tell me what I am. :irenecrazy:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
YOU ARE A RABBIT
Your spirit animal is the rabbit. You are a very gentle individual. Most people have never seen you get angry, and those around you feel comforted by your caring presence. You have a habit of hiding from life and underestimating your capability.


:sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This quiz was way longer than I was expecting :nekosweat:

Capture.PNG


Partly accurate I guess, I wouldn't say life has been that hard, it hasn't been the best but definitely above average.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This quiz was way longer than I was expecting :nekosweat:

Capture.PNG


Partly accurate I guess, I wouldn't say life has been that hard, it hasn't been the best but definitely above average.
it seems pretty accurate rn tho :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YOU ARE A SHARK
Your spirit animal is the shark. You've had a hard life, but your powerful inner strength gets you through it. You root for the underdog. While some people find you intimidating, you're only aggressive if you need to be.

(usually my results are "Lion" that have some similarities with this result by description, and maybe I got lost because the test WAS SO LONG)
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread