What subject did/do you hate the most? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hate and still hate: physics, chemistry, theater and philosophy (long story for the last two but I still appreciate the art of acting etc...). In general, I enjoy the fine arts and cognitive science.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hated Math, Science, Geography, PE
My favorite were religious study, music, dance, art

I was always an A straight student, so even with subject I dislike I still did great in.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hated physics and civics.

Which is bit weird cause I ended up studying social politics :joshmeh:

I liked quite lot of subjects, but philosophy and history most
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread