Sensitive What the ACTUAL fock (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't mean to be annoying, I'm sorry, I'm just genuinely confused. But that may be because in the VIP chats I'm in he isn't a considered a member anymore as he left, so wouldn't be under the fandom tag and I just need to get used to different places doing different things.

Again, I'm sorry for the stupid questions, I will keep my mouth shut from now on.
Nah it's ok. He's def not a member anymore but idek if Bigbang is still together as far as a group.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,607
Reactions Received
55,413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,632
different strokes for different folks...

a person has the right to support their favs however way they want to even if it's drastically different to ours

we all have differing standards when it comes to dodgy conduct and cancelling/defending someone (even our favs)

that being said we also have the right to judge others based on who they support if that supports affects our view of that person's morals/character
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread