I dont know what's going on, maybe it's dancing 🤔
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 February 2024 #1 I dont know what's going on, maybe it's dancing 🤔 Reactions: Ahsoka and ning
ning curious...can you erase me? . Joined 21 April 2023 Messages 11,827 Reactions Received 13,208 Location im going crazy! Website 2xning.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,481 Fandom ♻🐘🕸 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Jungwonie 15 February 2024 #2 I think he thinks hes a horse!! Reactions: noctis
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,469 Reactions Received 39,104 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,822 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 15 February 2024 #3 Dogs are so awesome. Reactions: noctis
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,408 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 15 February 2024 #4 I don’t know what that is but it’s cute Reactions: noctis