- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I'll give you another one
![]()
YOU HAVE 1 HOUR TO CHECK THEM OR YOUR COMPUTER SELF DESTRUCTS. GOOD LUCK
Lmao the thing is .... When i go MIA here i'm actually sleeping xD Kst time restarts for me at 18 pm and i make threads and such then... But then i fall asleep. And during the day, like now, not that many ppl are awake, cause some of u guys sleep then xDThis is what happens when you go MIA for a few hours![]()
You guys keep making more!!!! I was down to 6 now im back to 16YOU HAVE 1 HOUR TO CHECK THEM OR YOUR COMPUTER SELF DESTRUCTS. GOOD LUCK![]()
KEEP UP SEUNGYou guys keep making more!!!! I was down to 6 now im back to 16![]()
I went awol for like a month and came back to like over 100 notifications lolThis is what happens when you go MIA for a few hours![]()
Good luck xDI went awol for like a month and came back to like over 100 notifications lol