What the fudge happened to Allkpop? (1 Viewer)

Is AKP gone for gud?

  • Yup totes. Rise K-Pop source rise!

    Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Nah. It'll be back online.... I hope

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Oh puh-lease tell me u didnt come here to stay Abs.

    Votes: 2 12.5%

  • Total voters
    16
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I cannot log-in. It just shows an error msg. I ve multiple vpns still the same. What is going on? I Kent believe the last thing I said was screw you to a mod. I'm so broken. A part of me is already just..... gone..... ya know.... just like dat. Where am I gonna post all the $hit I think of? Where? Here?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Awards? Kent remember any mod by that handle!
Can u spill some akp gossip? Ohh
I can and I can't
I was only an awards member on akp. I was never a mod
My nationality was in my username
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread