What the h... happened??? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
So I was reordering my ranking list of all the members from my stanned groups. I almost never see changes, maybe one or two; but this time I even changed a bias! WHAT?!!! That had never happened before.
  1. Nao (PassCode)
  2. Kino (Kolokol)
  3. Tim (Zsasz)
  4. Emily (PassCode)
  5. Ai (NEO JAPONISM)
  6. Kaede (PassCode)
  7. Konomi (Kolokol)
  8. Miruka (NEO JAPONISM)
  9. Miyu (NEO JAPONISM)
  10. Rom (Zsasz)
  11. Yuna (PassCode, ex-member)
  12. Saki (Kolokol)
  13. Akiho (Kolokol)
  14. Hinako (PassCode)
  15. Sayaka (NEO JAPONISM)
  16. Ritsu (Zsasz)
  17. Hinano (NEO JAPONISM)
  18. Shino (Zsasz)
  19. Saku (Zsasz)
So now it happened that Ai finally got to be my NeoJapo bias after too long of being a wrecker. Also Konomi got quite high. And the most impressive was Emily. PassCode's newcomer is now my second on the group and fourth overall. The changes are crazy to my standards; but it's not much to the standards of most people around here.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
miss nao stays on top tho :joyslay:
Well, the top3 are unchanged. I knew there were changes; but when I came to reorder the list, it turned out there were much more than expected, Ai as bias on Neojapo and Emily at the fourth.

I don't think Nao will be surpassed by anyone however.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread