- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,398
- Reactions Received
- 151,411
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
What do you think the lyrics of Yangyang be? lolIf any group were to write songs about their group members I feel like it would be wayv
so basically seems legit
I'm not a baby anymore, I'm 20What do you think the lyrics of Yangyang be? lol
What do you think the other members would say about him though? lolI'm not a baby anymore, I'm 20
Oh true.What do you think the other members would say about him though? lol
It’d probably go something like “you’re so annoying, annoying, annoying but we love you!”Oh true.
Idk I'm not into WayV enough, I only know what Ten would say![]()
I'm not sure but with the amount of pranks he's pulled on Xiaojun i'm sure he has a story to tellWhat do you think the lyrics of Yangyang be? lol