- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
IT IS SO UNEXPECTED BUT I WANT TO LISTEN TO SONGS IN FRENCH
I know few songs of theirs but sure you canListen to Stromae or Gims! My two fave artists who sing in French. I can recommend you some of my faves if you like?
Stromae unfortunately retired but his music is timeless. He's one of the most talented artists alive in my opinion. Here are some of my faves:I know few songs of theirs but sure you can![]()
Shy'm - Et Alors! is that bopoutai, papaoutai...
![]()
There's also Shy'm - she's like pop & rnb
Mairi is still aroundNot a teaboo anymore?
That Miyu dp is adorable.