What things are you really bad at? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Anything artsy, I paint and draw but don’t have much patience for it to be able to improve. Also math
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Juggling, swimming... Fashion sense... These three of the top of my head.. Juggling (with 3 or more items) really confuses me when I try it, even though my hand eye coordination is good with everything else.
Im average at most things (causes I can't commit to one thing) but I don't excel at them.. But I'm not useless at them either lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hmm... thinking of things I'm bad at? lol j/k

I'm a pretty bad dancer lol I mean, I can do some like the macarena and maybe the whip/nae-nae, but that's pretty much it - just a lot of swaying and twirling for me! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread